Terms and Conditions for Acceptance of Quote
Due to the complexity in generic terms and conditions often included with customer purchase orders, we have outlined the following terms and conditions that supercede Purchase Order Terms and Conditions upon acceptance of an Alpha Circuit Corporation quotation. Should you have any question or disagreement with any of the points below, please contact your inside Sales Representative at Alpha so that we can arrange for either a waiver of any particular point or cancellation of Purchase Order.
- Reference IPC 6012
- Maximum liability (cost of PCB or up to 5x for open/short)
- Alpha performs Design for Manufacturability, not design for application.
- Warranty reporting time limit:
- Bare board – one year after shipment for solderability, with the exception of immersion tin and immersion silver finishes (6 months)
- Assembly – six (6) months after shipment
- Any delamination on lead-free PCBs is not covered under warrantee unless adequate pre-baking is performed. For guidelines, please visit http://www.alphacircuit.com/technology_hub/lead_free_resource_center.php
- If standard IPC 4101/21 FR4 is specified and used on lead-free assembly, Alpha Circuit cannot be held responsible for via or long-term field failures are this material type is not deemed to be lead-free assembly capable.
- All product to be returned for failure analysis
- Once issue is identified and confirmed, it is Customer responsibility for containment of all products shipped.
- These terms and conditions supersede any generic terms and conditions provided by customer.